Group Study Room Policies
- Reservations are recommended. Users with reservations have priority.
- Law Library study rooms are available to law students only.
- Rooms can be reserved for groups of 2 or more.
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per group each day, and no more than 2 separate bookings per day.
- If you do not show up within 15 minutes of your reserved time, the slot is up for grabs.
- Rooms may be reserved at the same time each week, e.g. every Friday from 1-4 p.m., but we reserve the right to cancel excessive bookings.
- Do not hold rooms with unattended personal items. Items left longer than one hour will be placed in lost and found.
- Please leave the room in the condition you found it (or better!).
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding