Group Study Room Policies
- Reservations are recommended. Users with reservations have priority.
- Law Library study rooms are available to law students only.
- Rooms can be reserved for groups of 2 or more.
- Reservations are limited to 3 hours per group each day.
- If you do not show up within 15 minutes of your reserved time, the slot is up for grabs.
- Rooms may be reserved at the same time each week, e.g. every Friday from 1-4 p.m., but we reserve the right to cancel excessive bookings.
- Do not hold rooms with unattended personal items. Items left longer than one hour will be placed in lost and found.
- Please leave the room in the condition you found it (or better!).
- Reservations require authentication through the UVA Netbadge system. Remember to close your browser window to exit.
- Room availability reflects regular library hours. Confirm library hours before booking your room.
- Mobile users: scroll the grid left to see future available time slots.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding